Female cichlid for breeding project, WI, PU or Ship details inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKip

Feeder Fish
Feb 15, 2012
WI
Hello all. I'm looking for a female who has laid eggs, as a gal for my male King Lai flowerhorn. I am incredibly open to species. I'll list some off the top of my head just to give an idea, but I could be missing something I may be interested in:

Flowerhorn of basically any strain, except for a shoddy quality "Petco" female.

Blood Parrot, prefer a non deformed BP

Red Texas

Pure Texas. Mostly only interested in an Escondido, but I would be interested in a Cyano or any other species as long as she is quality.

Also, she needs to be at least, AT LEAST 4 inches long. I honestly don't think she would stand a chance any smaller, even with a divider. My dude is a glassbanger and only 6" at the moment.

Please be able to confirm it's female as well. Thus, I'd prefer someone who is knowledgeable and can properly vent her. Price is negotiable, and really depends on what you have. If you live farther than 2 hours outside of the Fox Valley in Wisconsin, shipping will likely be required. Only offer shipping if you have experience. I check the forums often, so no need to email and pm at this time. Thanks.

Calihawk

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2010
Good Luck man, I know how it is...

I got a some fat tube females that Im hoping will get my other males horny enough to go interracial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store