Festae love :)

BlesOne

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 12, 2011
Awesome pair Chris. I actually had two pairs with those 2 bloodlines in the past and they do look great together.

Amazing colors of Umbeeking's line plus the awesome profile of Roadrunner's stock are the recipe for undoubtedly the best Festae offspring imo. GL and keep us updated.

roadrunner

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2010
New Orleans LA
Here's this Festae pair I have, just pulled the divider today. So far so good. Male is F1 Umbeeking line, female is F1 Ecuador from Roadrunner.;)

Really Really nice! That female has some super reds and greens in her genetics! Always remember with my festae lines, you can have whatever you like! Nothing but the best! Ecuador is definitely in the house with her. That is one sexy looking pair you have there. Good luck with them.:)

worldbelow07

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 1, 2005
SoCal
Awesome pair Chris. I actually had two pairs with those 2 bloodlines in the past and they do look great together.

Amazing colors of Umbeeking's line plus the awesome profile of Roadrunner's stock are the recipe for undoubtedly the best Festae offspring imo. GL and keep us updated.
Beautiful pair!! Their colors look amazing:headbang2
Nice pair.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Really Really nice! That female has some super reds and greens in her genetics! Always remember with my festae lines, you can have whatever you like! Nothing but the best! Ecuador is definitely in the house with her. That is one sexy looking pair you have there. Good luck with them.:)
Wow! I'm waiting to see this pair spawn, they look hot! great pics bro, Maybe I'll come visit them next month? Check out my new pair I traded JPonce77 today, I love them too!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.404419582999899.1073741833.398317446943446&type=1&l=d49f8a44a9
Thanks everyone. Your new pair is nice AJ.

Cichlidfever

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2005
Bowie, MD.
Wow!! They are very pretty :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store