Few Pics of the Festae

balton777

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2007
Rowlett, Tx
Man I've had some,nice Festae Pairs and they are nothing compaired to these. Im jealous of them being too old to breed. off they male is happy just being with her and not doing the dirty then they should get along great. I kept having issues of my crazy makes trims spawn with my females when they are old and uninterested. Amazing pair. How old are they now?
I bred the male from a F0 male & F1 female back in 2007. I rescued the female from my lfs in '09 and she was already about 7" or so...that's her back then in my avatar. I had to take care of her, she was really stressed out and injured badly.

Never get tired of seeing this pair. Nice work Balton, and thanks for sharing the update.
I hope you're not just saying that cuz they live on NLS. Hahaha j/k RD. Hey look at the before/after though! Her in my avatar is before/pics on page one is after. :D

Reactions: detto

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
Balton - what are you using for target fish?

Tojo09

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 30, 2009
Bay Area CA
Nice man. Way to bring her all the way back. Do you find eather to be super aggressive or Are they Pretty mellow for the most part

balton777

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2007
Rowlett, Tx
The female is somewhat aggressive towards the other fish in the tank...but not all the time. The male completely ignores the other fish in the tank, but he's sometimes aggressive to the female Festae. For the most part, everyone gets along very well.

Cichlidfever

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2005
Bowie, MD.
Very nice pair, love watching your pair :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store