Fight of the century: mayweather vs pacquiao thread

MaddMaxx

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2009
Abu Dhabi/NJ
I'll be there for the bbq Sumo!

It's either gonna be the oldman with a knockout, or FMMM by decision... I'll bet my avatar for a month on Floyd taking it by decision.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
you gonna be joisey for this one or over at your tallest tower in the world?

you'll be with me in spirit then, unless you are in socal that weekend. I don't know what i'm gonna do yet, my nephew already invited me to go watch at his place, but he lives 20 miles away.

I can't bet on a guy I want to lose but will likely win, especially against a guy I really want to win against the guy I want to lose. lol, make sense? moral conflict of interest or something

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Mayweather isn't going to win no decision, if he can't knock out Pac, he's gonna run!

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I don't think he will knock pac out. he may be on his bike all night back pedaling though.

neither of them is as fast and agile as they used to be though, and anything can still happen.

MaddMaxx

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2009
Abu Dhabi/NJ
you gonna be joisey for this one or over at your tallest tower in the world?

you'll be with me in spirit then, unless you are in socal that weekend. I don't know what i'm gonna do yet, my nephew already invited me to go watch at his place, but he lives 20 miles away.

I can't bet on a guy I want to lose but will likely win, especially against a guy I really want to win against the guy I want to lose. lol, make sense? moral conflict of interest or something
I'll be home, but it would of been fun to be out here and watch with my Filipino buddies... They go NUTS! I hear you on betting for/against the Supreme ruler of the Philippines; I like him better than Floyd too, but I just wanna rub USA in their faces until the inevitable rematch.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
out here? as in out in the Philippines?

that would be cool to watch this fight in pac's home country among the fans there. I can only imagine how crazy they got when he fought his huge fights like against de la hoya, cotto and hatton

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store