Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
What is a Magfloat, guys?

STINGRAYED

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2012
us
why would i need to spend $2k plus on uv when i can spend $800 on a UV that does the same job

you can spend top money on a rolls royce car or much less on a ford when you drive them they do the same job get you from A to B

WE DONT KEEP FISH WE KEEP WATER
Absolutly right !!!WE KEEP WATER !!!!!!But what i am still trying to find out is where this $2000 doller figure keeps coming from AQ$2000 doller unit could probably Maintain a tank 5 times the size of yours were are you coming up with that figure?????

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
Very well put!

I feel my photos do not do the trick as good as i wanted, and been using them for years on end!

What is a Magfloat, Richard?
This

http://www.charterhouse-aquatics.co.uk/magfloat-scrape-large-plus-p-4844.html

i asked neo to post me one but he said it was so powerful it would knock the planes navigation out or get stuck to the side of a fork lift truck :ROFL:

this is strong it holds tight even with 19mm glass and the blade is good as it pushes all the grit and sand off the glass before it gets to the pad

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
We were talking Nitrate removal, i asked about an algae scrubber ( i believe it what they are called, those supystems with light ) and you send me a glas cleanet?

:):)

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
Absolutly right !!!WE KEEP WATER !!!!!!But what i am still trying to find out is where this $2000 doller figure keeps coming from AQ$2000 doller unit could probably Maintain a tank 5 times the size of yours were are you coming up with that figure?????
thats the figure DB quoted for a UV not me

he also said if it cheap it must be crap TMC are a very good company in europe

you just buy as many units as you need and run them back to back

i have had 2 units like this running on my old tanks for 20 year with no problems at all i just added more to my new tank

not even close to $2k

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TMC-VECTO...5?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Fish&hash=item2c6c39d7ab

even if you run 10 back to back

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
Is it easy to buy in the uk?
easy now yes but hard when i was looking i got that link to oder a few in

if you want let me know and i will post to you paypal is our freinds

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
We were talking Nitrate removal, i asked about an algae scrubber ( i believe it what they are called, those supystems with light ) and you send me a glas cleanet?

:):)
the light is UVS = ultra violet seralizer

STINGRAYED

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2012
us
Well with little research they are much more reasonable then that for sure the correct dosage is all you need no more no less Matched to a persons system with proper flow and Kill rates a system can run Flawlessly!!!!!Well as close to in a perfect world LOL!!!

STINGRAYED

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2012
us

he also said if it cheap it must be crap TMC are a very good company in europe

you just buy as many units as you need and run them back to back

i have had 2 units like this running on my old tanks for 20 year with no problems at all i just added more to my new tank

not even close to $2k

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TMC-VECTO...5?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Fish&hash=item2c6c39d7ab

even if you run 10 back to back
I do not agree with running units back to back the kill rate is not as good but there are reasonable units with effective bulbs for far less then $2000 for sure...I also would not say something is crap just less effective for an application not crap....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store