Finally got my 140 gallon up n' running!(Load warning.)

I<3fish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Thanks; my parents are almost TOO supportive. They ordered my heaters a little bit ago from Dr. Foster and Smith (marineland 250 watt stealths) they were on sale and got em for 38 bucks total with shipping (got two of them.)
My father works the sales counter for contractors at a lumber yard so he got the best picks for redwood. He is gonna help me build my plywood this summer that I posted about earlier last month.

I<3fish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Oh; by the way, my dad says he is going to start building furniture out of wood and is starting two redwood dressers; he wants to know if anyone is interested in getting a custom built stand. Just send in the dimensions and how you want it built PM me for details.

D-007

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2008
USA
Getting that 140 for $200 was a really good deal. Around here people are selling 55g's for that amount - it so :swear::swear:

I<3fish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Actually that was a last minute thing as we used those to cover up mis-drilled holes.

I<3fish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Yeah, thanks for the compliments though.

nomicon

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2008
Olathe, KS
It's ok, i guess. Kidding, that's a sweet set up. The stand looks great. Its going to be a nice set up. Just promise one thing, no pink, blue, orange or any wild color plastic plants and/or decorations, ie. castles. Keep up the great work!!

I<3fish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Ewww... I hate colored crap like that, gonna look natural.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store