FINALLY My 125G Native Tank!

Pandamania

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2011
Planetwithlotsofwater
Very pretty native fish! What ever kind of wood that is, it looks excellent in there. Very nice tank :D ! Thank you very much for posting all those great pic's! :headbang2Much worth waiting for!

Ambervikings91

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2011
Tatooine
Very pretty native fish! What ever kind of wood that is, it looks excellent in there. Very nice tank :D ! Thank you very much for posting all those great pic's! :headbang2Much worth waiting for!
thanks, i pulled the wood off the shore, sanatized it and cleaned it up, had to cut some branches off and do some work with it, but it was fun and worth it, awesome piece of driftwood and guess what, it was free free free lol! Thanks!!!!

Fishwhore

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 8, 2005
_______
cool setup, i was kind of planning of doing a native tank in my spare 300 but getting native fish here in cali is hard to get i guess. just need to go fishing, lol... where did you get your fish over there in the midwest? i think you cant buy fish that are native from your state in your state.

id love to put a school of whitecloud minnows and just let the others pick them off, but a cool sight while it last!

Ambervikings91

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2011
Tatooine
cool setup, i was kind of planning of doing a native tank in my spare 300 but getting native fish here in cali is hard to get i guess. just need to go fishing, lol... where did you get your fish over there in the midwest? i think you cant buy fish that are native from your state in your state.

id love to put a school of whitecloud minnows and just let the others pick them off, but a cool sight while it last!
all came out of lakes or streams that aren't more than 2 miles away from my house lol, fish are EVERYWHERE in the Minnesota

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
Nice clean tank!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store