FINALLY!!!! MY FIRST MONSTER TANK!!!

deeboi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2009
pareho
wowzer!@! i'm in the same, supposed to be getting my monster this weekend. so i know how you feel..

what are you stocking, and wassup with that fluval F6? are those better than FX5's or same?

Deep Blue Sea

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2010
Alameda Ca
deeboi;4203732; said:
wowzer!@! i'm in the same, supposed to be getting my monster this weekend. so i know how you feel..

what are you stocking, and wassup with that fluval F6? are those better than FX5's or same?
theyre the top of the line for fluval, its amazing you should check it out

ceejayt2k

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2007
Bay Area, CA
Deep Blue Sea;4203553; said:
So today I went to Aquarium Concepts and FINALLY got my first monster tank :D its a really nice 215 gallon starfire glass tank! Dimensions are (I think) 72x26x26 and its getting delivered early next week! Filtering the beast will be 2x Fluval Fx5's and 1x Fluval G6 I picked all three up today and I am VERY excited to hook them up. Ill post a whole bunch of pictures once the whole tanks set up but for right now this is the teaser thread:grinno:

SWEET tank dimensions..a lot of filtration...what fishes are you plannning to keep?

thadon510

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2010
California
What kind of deal did you get on that tank if you dont mind me asking? Im looking to upgrade my 125g soon and live close to aquarium concepts. Im also interested to see what you think of the G6 once you get everything up and running. Please keep us updated.

DanielR32

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2010
Seattle, Wa
i was looking on cl earlier today and found a 400 gallon tank lol i offered them some money we'll see if they accept :) i too might have a monster fish tank soon :)

Johnny Zhivago

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
ceejayt2k;4203884; said:
SWEET tank dimensions..a lot of filtration...what fishes are you plannning to keep?
Seconded. A tank can only be as fun as the fish you plan to stock it with! So what're your plans?:popcorn:

iloveoscars702

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2008
Canada... i wish.
thats a lot of $$$$$$ lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store