Firebelly Toads

arowana man

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
i would get something that would use the hieght of a 29. like tree frogs, arboreal geckos, or even a rough green snake.

malawi haps

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 20, 2007
south carolina
I had a 55 back when I was in high school that had oregon newts, fire belly newts, tree frogs, and fire belly toads . If you set it up right at night they will sing for you .It's pretty cool but if you are a light sleeper it will drive you crazy .I was able to sucessfully breed those and the tree frogs in my viv .I set it up so it was half land and half water. with live plants and all. They ended up living for 7 years in their . If you set it up right you can mix a few other species in their also .

sypherz28

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2008
NC
This is a rather old post but ill put my 2 cents in anyways. I got a fire Belly for free not too long ago and have since been stuck on the idea of breeding them and selling them. I made a water fall out of my filter system and ocean rocks. The flooring is made from small gravel I got from Wal-Mart. And I have a stick on heating pad under the tank, just to keep him warmer. And the water I put in his tank is from my 55gal freshwater fish tank. I figure the water is already cycled and clean so that should be the best for him.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store