First day of "fishing" in Florida

BigPic

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2007
Winnipeg, Canada
fitznacio;4087899; said:
Look forward to see the lphotos of the large dovii's you guys caught down there. What kind of bait were you using to catch them?
Once back home in Winnipeg, I will go through the pics and get a good photo thread going. . . We were using shrimp and fish pieces as bait.

To all the others, please note that these were all on PRIVATE property and are in no way connected to ANY overland waterways. Please don't think we are being irresponsible about this, invasive species are not a good idea. . .

Kogo

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
South Florida
BigPic;4088428; said:
. . . We were using shrimp and fish pieces as bait.
Really? Because it looks more like your using the big collecting net in the fish farm drainage trench.... good times either way... LOL

BigPic;4083698; said:

can't wait for more pics.

BigPic

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2007
Winnipeg, Canada
Kogo;4088817; said:
Really? Because it looks more like your using the big collecting net in the fish farm drainage trench.... good times either way... LOL.
well. . . I don't recall claiming that they were all on hook and line. . . :naughty:

guapote's gape

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2009
canada
no we did not bring back and geo's! or for that matter any siberian tigers, albatross or beluga whales in case youre wondering.
Some have enquired as to what type of bait weve been using, well we saw an sign down the road from the farem that said 'free kittens to good homes' so we thought hey.
drop me your email and ill forward the address of the place where YOU can go catch them yoursaelf!

hghlndr85

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2009
pa
these fish and the words florida and caught still dnt make sense to me where the hell did u find the private waters? and who stocked them

uncwnells

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2008
Wilmington, NC
lucky sum gun

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store