first post and first bichir

expkeeper19

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 3, 2009
Regina
Agreed, I started with an ornate almost as an impulse buy cuz I had an empty tank about 2 years ago, then a few months later I bought a delhezi, then I picked up an endlicheri and I just picked up a teugelsi 2 days ago. They are very cool fish

Sent from my SGH-I747M using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

swrdply400mrelay

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 13, 2012
Texas
Welcome!!

Del's are some of my favorite!

I would suggest getting rid of the gravel and getting sand, bare bottom, or tiles as bichirs are known to accidentally swallow rocks.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

SawickiB

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2014
FL, United States
Haha it is a sickness, i just ordered 4 more from jurassic aquatics, have 2 baby delhezis in a grow out and a senagalus and polli already, gonna get more!!!!!

Ponera

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Amazing senegal you have there. Only one of mine has nice round pectorals, the other has ones that go straight down. I find he uses his like little feets more often and is less of a swimmer than the other one with the big pretty fins.

MonsterNelson

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2011
Australia
talk to the people in Australia I bet there's a couple with only one. With the prices they go for over there I'm surprised to see polys other than sens at the prices that sens go for of probably drop dead of I saw the price of a delhezi or ornate lol. It just makes you thankful we don't have a strict ban like that because I don't know how I'd be able to tame my "More polypterus syndrome"
I've got a pair of Senegals and Ornates! I'm looking for MOAR! :headbang2

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store