First SW setup: Update.

AquataHolic420

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2006
Neeeew Hampshaaa
yea there are, just go to various websites and chk out the selection of fish... im tellin you tho, Damsels will fight... why would u spend all this money to setu a tank to just have the fish nip each other and look like crap? should just get some blennies, gobies, shrimps, hermits, crabs.
Are you looking for a specimen tank or community:?

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
I thought I saw one that was half purple and half yellow.

Also, anyone have any suggestions for my filter box? I am going to add purigen once my tank is cycled, but I still have space in the box. I have a big bag of Eheim EFHI Substrat in their now.

Princley

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
us
rottbo;577506; said:
how bout an anthias or a pseudochromis ???
anthias r AWESOME with much color but dig being in skools best they live longer this way and much like a watchman gobie all pseudochromis R so very cool to keep

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
AquataHolic420;577503; said:
yea there are, just go to various websites and chk out the selection of fish... im tellin you tho, Damsels will fight... why would u spend all this money to setu a tank to just have the fish nip each other and look like crap? should just get some blennies, gobies, shrimps, hermits, crabs.
Are you looking for a specimen tank or community:?
I don't plan on keeping Damsels for long, just to cycle the tank. Then I am ditching them for clownfish, and after that who knows? I want to keep the Clownfish though. But I want that damn Vikings fish! LOL

AquataHolic420

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2006
Neeeew Hampshaaa
Dottybacks are lame, aka psuedochromis... 20G needs sweet gobies n such... Maybe a seahorse/reef?

rottbo

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2005
West Des Moines, Ia
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store