Fish Food TOXIC for cats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.bigglesworth

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2012
By SF, Farther Inland, NorCal
Yea throwing up occasionally normal. Very frequently not normal I would get the cat seriously looked at and failing that get it on a high quality food that should make it throw up. What are you currently feeding it?

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Some special hypoallergenic brand from the vet clinic. He's gone to the vet over 10 times the past few months. She pretty much says he's fine every time. She takes urine samples, checks his teeth, weighs him, etc nothing comes up.

Crazy mike

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2012
Vacaville,California
Some special hypoallergenic brand from the vet clinic. He's gone to the vet over 10 times the past few months. She pretty much says he's fine every time. She takes urine samples, checks his teeth, weighs him, etc nothing comes up.
Take your cat to a different vet or switch it to some high quality food like taste of the wild

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

oscaroo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2011
USA
My cat that is sentitive and throwa up a lot ate some of my hikari cichlid gold and she is still alive and healthy. The cat that ate the cichlid gold was about 10-12 Lbs

muskieboy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
lol when I was reading this I thought you were talking about your cat fish, I was confused how a fish could vomit on the floor:ROFL:

0tto

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2012
usa
I used to have a bunch of farm cats coming round the house every evening lookin for handouts. I spread out a can of tetramin on the back porch. Killed every last one of them. Now i use it as rat poison in the cellar...

Sent from my SCH-R530U using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
He is extremely sensitive. He throws up on a weekly basis. Doesn't matter wheather or not he ate something bad. Basically we have to get prescription dry foods for him because if we don't he throws up 5x+ a day.

That means your cat is a pig and inhales its food, no joke, it doesn't chew the food therefore it throws it up, my cats does the same thing, you need to feed it a little at a time so it eats slower, I also add fresh fish in with her diet. Helps a ton.

*Go S. Vettel #1 RBR! 3 BACK TO BACK WDC AND CONSTRUCTERS! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store