BlueJacks

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2010
Massachusetts
Have you tested your water?
No
If I did not test my water...
...I recognize that I will likely be asked to do a test, and that water tests are critical for solving freshwater health problems.
Do you do water changes?
Yes
What percentage of water do you change?
51-60%
How frequently do you change your water?
Every week
If I do not change my water...
...I recognize that I will likely be recommended to do a water change, and water changes are critical for preventing future freshwater health problems.
One down fall is when they arrived peppered with ich. 9 redhead tapajos and 9 albino threadfin acaras looking like they were dipped in a box of salt.
Seachem must love these vendors….treating with cupramine, aquarium salt and 86 degrees. 4 days and hopefully they’ll be good. Still eating like champs. Goes are an 1 1/2-2inches and the albino threadfin are and inch. Enjoying the 125 pretty well.

5AE00548-D8E4-4A9B-B69E-380E2A6A72DA.jpeg

DEC8D66C-DFE1-40AD-BEDE-8C51FE380AF2.jpeg

Reactions: CrazyPhishMan

aussieman57

Aimara
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2021
good to know I had the salt laying around so figured why not use it. I’ll keep the iodized salt in mind if it happens again. At least these didn’t have internal parasites like my last order.
Where the heck are you ordering from that has these issues? If it were me I would not continue to do business from someone who is selling fish in this condition.

BlueJacks

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2010
Massachusetts
Where the heck are you ordering from that has these issues? If it were me I would not continue to do business from someone who is selling fish in this condition.
it was acompany called aquatic arts they had the fish I was looking for andhardly any others had them. It’s all good I’ll rid them of the ich. I’m glad there wasn’t any internal stuff

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Kosher salt is just as good as aquarium salt

Reactions: BlueJacks

aussieman57

Aimara
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2021
it was acompany called aquatic arts they had the fish I was looking for andhardly any others had them. It’s all good I’ll rid them of the ich. I’m glad there wasn’t any internal stuff
PM sent.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store