Fish Room build 50x18 plus 21x18 connected office

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
Another update... going to get the tank cleaned up in the next few days. My office wall is up! The hollow space in the middle of the new wall is, obviously for a tank!:headbang2

[video=youtube;od9NO057vXg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od9NO057vXg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Khapham_1997

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2013
My house!!!!!
Another update... going to get the tank cleaned up in the next few days. My office wall is up! The hollow space in the middle of the new wall is, obviously for a tank!:headbang2

[video=youtube;od9NO057vXg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od9NO057vXg&feature=youtu.be[/video]
I'll get my driving test next month. And I'm going to pass it in order to go to your place! Superb!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
i see my future cave being built when can i move in? LOL

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
Some work got done over the weekend.. so here is a little update[video=youtube;7sMmWXlNjjY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sMmWXlNjjY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

The wall went up right after the tank was put in place and work was done on the ceiling. The liner for the frt pond is in place... let's see... oh.. the fiberglass tube was placed on the stand and plumbed then filled with water. Looks like a T.V. set. Got a buddy to buff out the tank!

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
i see my future cave being built when can i move in? LOL
We both share this dream:nilly: Hopefully in 2years..my real dream comes true:headbang2Lazy river 20ft wide by 300ft with a lounge area in the middle:ROFL: with a bunch of 8ftx10ft viewing windows

WOW I am hooked also now! This is going to come out great.

I vote for a webcam live stream of the site 24/7 until its finished :nilly:
This might happen soon as I love spying on my fish via dropcam!

Khapham_1997

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2013
My house!!!!!
We both share this dream:nilly: Hopefully in 2years..my real dream comes true:headbang2Lazy river 20ft wide by 300ft with a lounge area in the middle:ROFL: with a bunch of 8ftx10ft viewing windows

What are dreams for? They're for those who have enough courage to achieve them and turn them into reality! You guys dreams are wayyyy to big for me. Lol. I just want a 8x4x3 tank with A LOT of bichirs! Haha. Good luck Vincent :)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea

just build me a room while your it make my life easier! ill bring all my tanks too LOL!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store