MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
I seem to only know how to do things the wrong way, so I won't offer any advice.

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
Lots of talk and not much updates...
:popcorn:
only got the framing of a door for you and the room behind the fish room

I seem to only know how to do things the wrong way, so I won't offer any advice.
I doubt that is true . After I finish the room and save up some money again so I can afford the actual fish tanks I am sure you will be a wealth of knowledge for setup and filtration

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
Don't really have much to update. The contractors have been focusing on the rest of the house so we can move in soon.
25 of the 50 needed sheets of sheet rock have arrived

Hopefully the plumber will swing by Monday to give me an estimate of adding a third zone to the furnace to heat the fish room, putting a drain in the fish room, and relocating some natural gas lines out of the fish room. He also needs to fix a leak from one of the bathrooms (Had the house for two weeks so far surprise!).

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
Loving it! Thanks for the updates :)
Thanks Egon
Hope to have more substantial updates soon.
just picked up a used 75g and 33 long. I am also trying to schedule movers to get my stuff out of storage in the next week or two. I haven't seen my 125 gallon in 4 months and can't wait to get her running again. I will also be moving the two 250 gallons out of storage as well.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store