Ricardo quezada

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 20, 2017
I don't know what to keep in a 150 gal tank. I like arowanas and alligator gars but I knwo they can not be housed in any aquarium because they would be i humane and cruel. I'd rather stay away from cichlids. I was think about freshwater rays or some other oddball fish. I would like some kind of predator fish. I have bichir in another tank for temporary housing. I like plecos, catfish, unique fish.

xDestro

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2016
No stingray they get far to big for ur tank.. U said u like bichirs so get more and u won't be disappointed.. Stick to smaller species Senegals, delhezi, palmas, retropinnus, and Moke's... As for catfish u can always go with synodontis there's loads of different kinds.. I currently have a 9 inch Notatus is my tank with my bichirs no problem.. Other oddballs are African butterfly fish? Similar to arrowana but stay small Also may be finicky eater and jump... Elephant nose.. Baby whale.. Eels... Maybe royal farlowella catfish? Kind of a mix between catfish and pleco.. I'm a fan of the leaf fish just a cool chill predator... Hoplo cats are fun catfish that are very active Iv heard....
I'm no expert just my thought good luck!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store