Fish Tattoo

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
TONY60 said:
I got a bud who has fish tatts. They are all over his body like yours. He has a perch skeliton on his back.He is a fishing fool. One time his lady had a big stingray on a fishing line. The line snapped right as it was being hauled out of the water. He jumped in the ocean after it. He cought it. It was 3 feet across.

hahah wow he like the stingray was gonna drown ??

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
Those are some pretty awesome looking fish tats. too bad I scared of needles.

fishnutham

Needs More Room!
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2005
Brantford,Ont,canada
redtailfool said:
Fishnutham - so thats why your avatar a guy behind bars... now i get it.

Loach - hey , how can you draw something so intricate and detailed on a napkin and in a bar ?!?! You have talent :thumbsup:

:wall: spent the last 20 years wtf was i thinking alwell except me for who iam not who i was :thumbsup:

may be i shoud change my avatar gives the wrong impresssion thought it was unique maybe a dolphin :D what do you guys think?

fishnutham

Needs More Room!
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2005
Brantford,Ont,canada
thamunsta said:
so u where in jail for the last 20 yrs :WHOA: ? what part of ontario are u in?
no spent the last 20 years finding my self and releigion.oops can't forget my release was a fish and its been my hobby since and making amends for the time i spent in gangs as a preteen and a teen spent 4 yrs locked up in juvenile max security prison for something i wasnt in control of .
i lived as a orphan on the steets my parents lost me thru the childrens aid society i did better without them so thats my story .

i live hamilton any one that want to get together for a coffee it's on me promise i won't hurt you :ROFL:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store