Fish Tattoos

Inglorious

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2010
Stuck inside my own head
4 hours isn't bad, I usually did 6 hour sessions which starts to get old. I did 8 hours once and never again will I sit that long.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
Got an appointment to start up my fish leg next month haha going to have a red hi fin wolf fish (although after seeing that hoplias sp. Iguazu I may switch haha) , a couple different poly (palmas palmas, retropinnis, teugelsi) and a Tanzy African tiger. If I get a black arowana I'll probably get that too haha.

There's going to be a reverse sunset, like your seeing it from a divers perspective, with the quote border lining it that's on the wall of the lobby of the Baltimore National Aquarium... "if there is magic in this world, it surely is found in water"

Sent from my DROID4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

woofy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 2, 2007
Miami
Here's mine! It's my Senegal bichir

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
I hadn't seen this one that is sooo cute!

And holy heck on that back tattoo.looks awesome so far. I still have another three hours on my memorial tattoo for my dad. I can't imagine more.
Getting an angler fish pretty soon :)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
4 hours isn't bad, I usually did 6 hour sessions which starts to get old. I did 8 hours once and never again will I sit that long.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
I normally average 6-8 hours whenever im getting inked... Longest stint i've done i think was close to 9 hours straight and my leg was cursing me big time when i was done....

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store