Fish the LFS can't get rid of

muckieman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2007
georgia
my lfs had a rtc about 8" and had it for 18months, or more it was there since i moved there, untill now. also a saber tooth tetra or sothing like that for over 3yearsthey siad. i might buy it.-

Mystix212

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2007
Brisbane, Australia
My favourite LFS has had a Clown Trigger for over 7 months now because each time they sell the 9" fish for $300, the new owners return it because it has killed all thier fish in thier salt setups. They have sold it 6-8 times.

SimonL

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2005
Ontario, Canada
We had this enormous Nile tilapia that kept returning...eventually it became shark food.

ifitsmellslikefish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2008
no.va
my old lfs has a dorado that will never leave due to the fact it kills all on site wich they have put on the front of the tank.

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Interestingly enough...there were some Thinbar Dats that were at this lfs I go to a lot. They finally sold them all a few months ago, but had them for at least 8 months.

PoopSmart

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2007
mars
Aw man, the monster fish LFS nearby me had 2 RTC's and one is about 3 feet plus long, adn they have sold it twice. It is in a huge square acrylic tank (8x4 or so?).

They also had a almost 3 foot long B.Micropolis (emperor cichlid?). Poor thing is gone now, but just recently it left, it used to just sit in the 300 something just chilling while a bunch of little mbuna (full grown, just little in comparison) swam around him.

And some monster oscars, and a RTGG that have been there since I first went there.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store