FISHING SEASON 09!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cichlidbuddy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 25, 2007
Groton, CT
i got nothing today. i lost a lure though. i think maybe its too late by the time i get out of work. it was 330 when i got there. ill try againa tomorrow.

MultispeciesTamer

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2008
Michigan
cichlidbuddy;2946709; said:
i got nothing today. i lost a lure though. i think maybe its too late by the time i get out of work. it was 330 when i got there. ill try againa tomorrow.
hmm that should have gave you plenny of time before dark

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
prime time seems to be aroung 3 cause of the direct sun light warms the surface temp alittle

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
AIR TEMP-H-53/L-37

SPOTS FISHED-3

FISH CAUGHT- 2/with a 2-3lb bass get away :ROFL:

Picked up my friend that wanted to get out the house and i dragged him with me during my lake exploring day. It's still early in the season and i like to go around and check on differnt water.

After i grabbed some lunch i arrived at the first spot of the day. A some what of a small lake that i do good on sometime but never really got nothing bigger then a 2 pounder. It didnt produce a bite or nothing but i seen schooled up blue gills,bass, and trout. They were rite underneath the bridge but would not react to nothing. After tie after tie on with both poles i gave up.

Second spot is one i have only fished three times. It's a very secluded lake with a 5 minute walk throgh the woods just to get to it. The lake has so much potenial but by June it like un fish able cause the grass takes over and covers the surface of the water badly. It being early season i knew it would be clear and cause of the grass facter its not fished much in the summer time so the bass population is very high. I casted from the shore for about 15 minutes and decided to fish off the drainage cement block. After getting on the block i throw parallel to the bank where some tree cover was and BAM fish on as i fought with the nice 2-3 pounder he came rite up and threw the lure :ROFL:. I was mad ass HELL. One cause i dont like losing fish and second cuz rite now you really have to take advantage of a decent fish on. I got mad and packed up so i could make it to the last spot of the day.

As we arrived to the last spot of the day that has a front lake and a back lake. I decided to drive to the back one first. I thought i was going to have to do my update without any catches but no no. Caught the first fish of the day shortly after making it down to the water. It was a small one but at that point it still made me happy. I quess my friend was getting bored so i gave him a pole with a white spinner bait on it. I was able to go on to catch one more small one, then we got in the car to go fish the front lake. Either of us got a bite in the front but i seen some crappie spawning and some pretty albino carp/koi.

ALL IN ALL IT WAS A GOOD DAY!!!

HERE ARE SOME PICS FROM TODAYS EVENTS!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~FISH MORE~~~~~~~~~~~~STRESS LESS~~~~~~~~

P.S.- These dudes in the last pic are always hanging out at the last spot fished today.

P.S.-Picked up another clown loach and a clown pleco today. Tank pic is my friends 180.

IMG_0089.JPG

IMG_0091.JPG

IMG_0092.JPG

IMG_0093.JPG

IMG_0094.JPG

IMG_0097.JPG

IMG_0098.JPG

IMG_0102.JPG

IMG_0103.JPG

IMG_0104.JPG

IMG_0106.JPG

IMG_0107.JPG

IMG_0109.JPG

IMG_0110.JPG

IMG_0099.JPG

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
cichlidbuddy;2946709; said:
:chillpill: Dont give up, learn the pattern. :screwy:

Louie

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2007
South Florida
cichlid fiend;2946839; said:
prime time seems to be aroung 3 cause of the direct sun light warms the surface temp alittle

I find bass some of the hardest fish out there . ESP in areas where they are fished .

Its like they know what a lure is and may follow it but wont strike at it.

You know what your doing.

MultispeciesTamer

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2008
Michigan
Louie;2949288; said:
I find bass some of the hardest fish out there . ESP in areas where they are fished .

Its like they know what a lure is and may follow it but wont strike at it.

You know what your doing.
maybe your doing something wrong :confused:

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
AIR TEMP-H-47/L-42-RAINY

WATER TEMP-??

SPOTS FISHED-1

TIME FISHED-1 HR

FISH CAUGHT-3

While running around today i was able to sneak a quick hour in at the same spot as my update on 3/24. I had a camera person but she got cold. Before she made it to the car "got him" fish on. A small 10"er but ha it was the first fish of the day caught within the first ten minutes. I went on to catch another bass around 13-14"s and then a nice 1 pound crappie.

Three fish in a hour. It did me some justice.

~~~~~~~~FISH MORE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~STRES LESS~~~~~~~~

P.S.-Kept the crappie couldnt pass up the good sandwich:popcorn::D

IMG_0113-1.JPG

IMG_0114-1.JPG

IMG_0115-1.JPG

likestofish

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2007
Duluth, GA
Yup cant give up good fish sandwich

zoomed.com