FISHING SEASON 09!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
cichlidbuddy;2960352; said:
i guess its some wooded cover. I think more so because i cast parralel to the shore line vice strait out from it. maybe.
PARRALEL IS A VERY GOOD THING!! (in my opinion)

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
AIR TEMP-H-62/L-41

SPOTS FISHED-6

FISH CAUGHT-9 TOTAL-5-ME/4-BIG BRUH

TIMED FISHED-11:30-6:30(Travel and lunch)

CONTEST UPDATE-11-9(Im up)

Bruh came and got me at 11 and we started our lake hopping adventure. It was shortly after we arrived at the first spot i got a small pickeral. :)

Second spot is what we call a "give me". So we thought, it didnt workout that way today. We did two walk arounds and got nothing, not even a bite. There was a old dude out there catching blue gills/catfish on live worms and he was keeping them :irked:. We packed it up and left to go right down down the street to the next spot. :irked:

Third spot is a stained lake, we've had some good days on it in the past. We fished with everything we had and got nothing. there was a dude on a kayak that was able to got a nice 18" chain pickeral. This road that we are on is FLOODED with water so once again we packed it up and went rite down the road to another lake. :irked:

The fourth body of water is a BIG lake, we've only fished it twice. It was a decent number of fisherman there. Funny thing is i only seen one person catch something (small pickeral). Everyone there said that it was a slow day, after fishing for it about a hour i could agree. So we packed it up and headed to the last spot of the day but decided to stop and do a quicky along the way.

This is a small body of water. We dont fish it much but we've caught some big fish out of it before. Big bruh caught a small one and i was able to get a small one also before we left. We left and made are way to the sixth and final spot of the day.

Shortly after we started fishing big bruh caught a nice 2 pounder maybe low three's. We didnt bring our bags so i couldn't weigh the fish. Big bruh caught another nice two pounder. I'm like dang he ties it up and i cant get a bite and we using the same bait. I then get a small one and big bruh follows up with a small one. I caught 2-two pounders after that. :headbang2Nobody was able to get a bite after that, so we packed it for the day.

The day was long and slow but it turned out ok.

ALL IN ALL IT WAS A GOOD DAY!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~FISH MORE~~~~~~~~~~~~STRESS LESS~~~~~~~~~~

IMG_0132.JPG

IMG_0133-1.JPG

IMG_0134.JPG

IMG_0135.JPG

IMG_0136.JPG

IMG_0137.JPG

IMG_0138.JPG

IMG_0139.JPG

IMG_0140.JPG

IMG_0141.JPG

IMG_0142.JPG

likestofish

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2007
Duluth, GA
Having a fishing tournament next Tuesday and there is nothing wrong in keeping fish.

bdizzy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2009
buffalo
Well fishing was ok today, Landed just two male stealhead and again rolled about 8.
The males were very excited to see me if you know what i mean(spawning) it was nasty. Me and my bro are tomorrow morning. I well try to get me pics for you guys.
Good luck to all others fishing tomorrow
Peace B

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
AIR TEMP-H-53/L-35-COLD & WINDY

SPOTS FISHED-2

FISH CAUGHT-1-ME/1-BRO(big one)

TIME FISHED-1 1/2 HRS

I picked up some amatuers to fishing and wanted to get a quick hour in real quick. It was windy and kinda cold cause of the wind factor. I was able to get small one before we left. My brother pulled up as we were leaving fresh from work. We were in route to try a small body of water before i call it quits for the day and my phones rings. When i seen that is was my brother i know he had caught something already. So i answered it and said "you got something already didnt you" he replied quick by saying "yes sir a five pounder". We quickly made a u-turn to head back to see his catch. As we turned the corner we could see him holding a monster. It turned out to weigh 4.1lbs. After seeing that i had to stay and try alittle while longer. Nobody got anything so we left shortly after.

Stopped at the last spot of the day for 30 minutes, didnt even get a bite. So i gave for the day.

A very slow day but ha -ALL IN ALL A VERY GOOD DAY

~~~~~~FISH MORE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~STRESS LESS~~~~~~~

FYI-Big bruh catch today couldnt count in are contest but it still was very good catch for him. All week he's been on a big fish catching spree!!!

IMG_0145.JPG

IMG_0146.JPG

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
AIR TEMP-H-60/L-38

SPOTS FISHED-2-KINDA

TIME FISHED-12:15-6:15

FISH CAUGHT-2 :irked:

PRIME TIME-5:00

I wanted to check out a new spot, a dude told me about last year. So i followed his directions, parked the car and went on a walk through the woods(crazy). As i walked i came across a pack of deers that scared the heck out of me. After wat seemed like forever i finally found the water. It was very beautiful and looked like something from south americia. Long story short, i didnt get a bite the whole time i was back there(4 hours). I should of been fishing for carp/snakes/turtle's cause they were EVERYWHERE. I was very mad and gave up.

As i was pulling out of the dirt path, i noticed the creek like body of water i had just fished was really a run off fed by a much bigger body of water. Everyone should know the next part. Yes i fished it. It is a nice little park so i found somewhere to park and began fishing. I went like 45 minutes before i got my first bite of the day, small 10"er. very next cast i got another small one.

It was a few people out there fishing. I didnt see but one person catch anything so i just figured it was a slow day for everyone.

It was a very slow day but ha i saw some good scenery.

ALL IN ALL IT WAS A GOOD DAY

~~~~~~FISH MORE~~~~~~~~~~~~~STRESS LESS~~~~~~~~~

P.S.-If it doesnt rain to bad tomorrow im going to put my boat on the spot talked about in todays update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_0147.JPG

IMG_0148.JPG

IMG_0149.JPG

IMG_0150.JPG

IMG_0151.JPG

IMG_0152.JPG

IMG_0153.JPG

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
AIR TEMP-H-54/L-44

SPOTS FISHED-2

TIME FISHED-2 HRS

FISH CAUGHT-3 :irked: :cry:

On this windy/rainny and cold day I still had to try. My first spot of the day is rite behind dicks sporting goods. I went in there thinking i was going to get replacement gear like i have done in the past. They hit me in the head saying they have new warrenty company they deal with so they dont do in store replacements anymore :irked:. The manager called for me tho and said they ill send me a refund gift card.

After i brought a few things i went back to the car and grabbed my fishing gear. I have never caught anything out of this body of water but i've seen plenty of sunnies. I have fished it like 5 times, starting to think it doesnt have bass in it but i keep tring it. Only lasted 20 minutes mixed with the fact its cold/rainny and i havent caught anything out of it before i left. I not giving up tho.

Second spot is one that i have mentioned before. When 4:00 came the fish came alive(somewhat). I was able to get three little ones, kinda back to back.

Slow day but ha

ALL IN ALL IT WAS A GOOD DAY!!!!

~~~~~~~~FISH MORE~~~~~~~~~~~~~STRESS LESS~~~~~~~~

IMG_0159.JPG

IMG_0160.JPG

IMG_0161.JPG

IMG_0162.JPG

IMG_0163.JPG

IMG_0164.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com