Fishing Season 2k15!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Modest_Man

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 5, 2006
Washington
Here's a small steelhead I picked up today after work. My fishing has been very limited with work and a little one lately.

Karl K

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2014
Denmark
Been out for pike about once this year, no result.
Weathers starting to get better, so im hoping that the pike get a little more active.

blindkiller85

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2013
Orlando, FL
Got my first couple of decent bass wednesday. And by couple, I sadly mean 2 lol. Took pictures for once with my flip phone to send them to my buddy who didn't want to come down and fish because he was "playing cards with his boss." Only warm and calm day this week, So I rubbed it in his face. Got a 3 lb (terrible pic) and a dink.

And this 3.5 lb 18 inch bass. Lmao, with my cigarette case in the pic lol
image1.JPG

and I know, I know it's small for 3.5 lbs I'm rounding up from 3 lbs 6 ounces lol

image1.JPG

blindkiller85

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2013
Orlando, FL
Well bass are starting to bite readily now, but nothing big. Biggest of the day was somewhere in the neighborhood of +/- 2 lbs (didn't bring the scale with me). All but a few were under the limit of 14 inches and they were all nice and fat. So that means the bigguns are not too far out of slamming here soon in FL. Chain pickerel were going banana's!!!!!! Buddy caught a monster 2 feet or more!!!! It shook and spit the hook right at the boat out of the water already. I caught 4 all around 12-15 inches.

Snapped this pic just for my wife (please denote ring finger) and yes I'm smoking as usual when I get a fish.
IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Winter and a nice vise has given me time to stock up for fly season, which begins Monday when my creek gets stocked, hopefully the coming warm weather (40s) will thaw the creek in time to stock it.
image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
They put off stocking until tomorrow because the creeks were frozen, sadly. Went out today anyway and tried the local lake and creek for about 4 hours with not a hit to be found, been an unusually slow season this year as of now.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store