Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Look delicious bro. How'd you nail em?
The first one was off power bait and the other five were from a rooster tail with a live crawler streamer.

Reactions: davenmandy

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
The first one was off power bait and the other five were from a rooster tail with a live crawler streamer.
lol I couldn't get the trout to bite last year around June, so I hooked a Trout-magnet onto my Rebel Crickhopper as a trailer. They didn't hit still, but they went craaaaaazyyy for it for some reason....never figured out why it got them so excited but nothing would attempt to eat it

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Disappointing weekend for carp for me :(
My usual syndicate water was having a clean up day no chance of catching on there they had diggers dragging fallen trees out , so I had to go to another club water that's not been fishes for a long time , plenty of carp of arrival but as soon as lines went in they disappeared all day :(

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Disappointing weekend for carp for me :(
My usual syndicate water was having a clean up day no chance of catching on there they had diggers dragging fallen trees out , so I had to go to another club water that's not been fishes for a long time , plenty of carp of arrival but as soon as lines went in they disappeared all day :(
July is a tough month, Dude......surprisingly we have had a fairly mild spring/summer so far, but going off previous years, you really have to switch tactics, target multiple species at once or just plain go SW if you want to keep your catch rates up. I haven't been out in 2 weeks :(

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
I had three different tactics going on today frank in all parts of that lake , had a few surface bites on floaters, nothing on the zig bugs and nothing on pop up boilies :( I'll be out next week on the hunt lol

blindkiller85

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2013
Orlando, FL
Had a long week with no AC in central Florida and being a landscaper. Decided to break my hiatus and fish for a few minutes in a retention pond with HUGE catfish at my clients. 3 casts, got a tap tap and this. Second pic for the cats in this pond

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

blindkiller85

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2013
Orlando, FL
Tsn????? Tiger shovel nose? No all channel cats. Huge at that, some are easily over 20"

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store