Dec 3, 2010
Singapore
People who live in sub-urban area who never have to worry about waterbills

libayn

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2009
GA
im not bothered by peoples choices in decor or lack there of since i see it as to each there own but what does get to me quickly is people who think there opinion is law and flame everyone who does not see it there way.

Kaosu

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 8, 2010
Washington State
People who think fish are just 'fish' and think you feel that way as well....than do stupid stuff to your tanks!!!!!!! grr

had a family member who was moving....they had 2 6 inch subukins that live in a 10 gallon tank(cry)..though!!!! they upgraded to a 75 gallon at my urging....anyway
they were moving and thought it was fine to put them in MY 25 gallon gold fish tank at my mothers house.....it had one ryukin goldy (baseball size)in it all by him self......OMG so they got an ear full from me i did 50% water changes for a day and demanded they be moved now!!!....HATE HATE HATE when people dont care about your fish because they dont care about theres..than do things that can harm yours...i put allot of time and effort in to my fish...for them to be 'just fish' to me.

Gruff Master

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2009
St. Augustine, Fl
www.alexteralbury.com
Colored pebbles and sand. I don't mean the neutral tone stuff, I'm talking about retina-burning, neon sign-bright colors. I also don't like cartoon and pirate themed tanks, unless it's for a kid's tank. But to each his own.

Zaminpirlo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2008
Guelph, Ontario
You have vicous fish... LIKE A BETTA?!

dragonsong

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2009
PA
When people ask what I feed my catfish and I say 'fish fillets' and they go "OHMYGAWD THATS CANNIBALISM!!!!!" :screwy:

dookie

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2005
Hong Kong
I want to know why people take fish OUT of water to photograph them???

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store