Fishtanksdirect.com 670-gallon planted tank

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
That tank is gorgeous!!! Great to see someone willing to turn a monster tank into a monster planted tank!!!

i also however agree with the member above who said you should maybe leave more wood exposed for a slightly more natural feel?

Athough when the tanks aquascape looks that good, anything will work :)

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
Just, WOW!!! What a superb set-up!

I'm really liking how the canopies are actually attached to the wall and are hinged for super easy access

Reactions: deeda

DN328

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2014
Fish Tank
That's a beautiful peninsula tank you have there. I wouldn't change a thing...other than perhaps moving it somewhere you can take advantage of 3 sides for viewing. ;)

kevbc03

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2008
Cleveland
Wow. That is incredible

jwh

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2015
south ****holia
WOW, stunning, what wave makers are you using?

khangle

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2015
United States
Thank you for all the positive comments. This tank by FishtanksDirect turns out to be of better quality than I thought, from their budget website/presence. I kinda agree with those who like to see more of the driftwood. I had all these Java fern from another tank, and attached all of them onto the driftwood as I did not want to waste them.

The wavemakers are by Jebao, which are also surprisingly reliable given their cheap prices. I have them on another tank, and those have been running for more than a year.

JONNY CICHLA

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2008
England""
Nice to see a monster planted tank! Tetra set the tank off against all that green!
Wy you go with sump on planted tank mate? with you using co"2 also! takes carbonates out water whot co"2 put in the tank" Eney probs with this?
Also you using ferts like seachem flourish/exel for your plants!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store