MFK Member
Sep 16, 2012
Florida

JNason11

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
Maine
BS again... Of course you can video them eating I don't care if they are lightning fast. It's called pause or slow motion... And 20 goldfish a night for a snack... So about $80 a month in goldfish... Probably not, man you got to stop bs'ing all the time on here. Nobody wants to hear it

Sent from my HTC Hero S using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ocellatus

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2006
Canada
Mines are 12in it's really hard for me to take a pics they strike so fast I even tried to record it and you can't even see them move on it.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
I'd still be interested in seeing that.

Healthwise, is that good for them? ie the levels of thiaminase building in their system with such a high diet of feeders? Or do you have a lot of gars, so each only get a few?

O

Sent from my TC970 (Wi-Fi) using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

BeastFish1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2012
Florida
BS again... Of course you can video them eating I don't care if they are lightning fast. It's called pause or slow motion... And 20 goldfish a night for a snack... So about $80 a month in goldfish... Probably not, man you got to stop bs'ing all the time on here. Nobody wants to hear it

Don't know what's your problem with me. On my phone it's hard to record them but if you want I can record them. And yes I do put 20 or so feeders at night no I don't use goldfish I use minnows I breed myself.

BeastFish1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2012
Florida
I'd still be interested in seeing that.

Healthwise, is that good for them? ie the levels of thiaminase building in their system with such a high diet of feeders? Or do you have a lot of gars, so each only get a few?

O

Sent from my TC970 (Wi-Fi) using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
I give them the pellets as well as the feeders because the pellets have lots of protein in them I I also give them feeders So they have done thing to do or to keep the active. And no there with my ck, 3 p bass
, Oscar and 2 bichirs.

smoosh

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2012
Troy, NY
I give them the pellets as well as the feeders because the pellets have lots of protein in them I I also give them feeders So they have done thing to do or to keep the active. And no there with my ck, 3 p bass
, Oscar and 2 bichirs.

Lets see some pics or
Video! Gotta be a monster eating 20 feeders plus pellets

BeastFish1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2012
Florida

JNason11

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
Maine
Are you gonna take a video or pics to put this questioning to rest?! Love watching Gar hunt

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store