Fleshy's 125g Build

FLESHY

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Oh and where are you moving it to?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
No I dont believe so, and I chose to move it to my apartment. Upon showing up at the house, my dad basically said that he would feed and do top offs to keep the tank.

I should have listened...I wasnt done till nearly ten. In addition - I lost that blotched anthias, the mystery wrasse, the last anthias, and my male clownfish.

Pretty devastated. The trip was tramatic - the plastic frame of the tank was damaged, as were several corals - and obviously fish. A kid fell over into the aquarium...lets just say I cant believe the thing is holding water. *knock on wood*

Fish seem to be adjusting well - skimmer is pulling a ton of nasty stuff.

Ill do a video soon, I think this new layout will really be great for my sps...just have to get calcium running on the bubblemagus dosing pump that I have now. :D

Otherone

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2009
Lancaster,PA USA
Movin' large freshwater tanks and predators is one thing, a coral reef - yikes!!!! Hope the rest goes better cause if the fish went belly up.......

KellyFrancis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2012
Somerset WI
Holy poop!! What a fiasco! Best of luck with the rest of the critters getting adjusted and all.

The PM just said that I want to get my food so let me know what I have to do to get it shipped over here.

FLESHY

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Hey guys - lost my three headed red scoly...pretty sure that thing was priceless.

Other than that and the fish, I think I got away with most of it...

Its not what it was, so Im avoiding a video...but things appear to be stable and now I get to have my fish with me as opposed to keeping them at my parents.

I feel bad about the loss of those fish and the coral - guilty even. But its here now and Im going to enjoy it.

Thanks for all the support guys.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store