Flowerhorn Info REVISED!

nadeem7676

Feeder Fish
Dec 10, 2008
india
hi guys now its a 4th day frys are still wriggling. how should i feed them they are still on the surface of the tank. how should i transfer them to another tank.

cockroach

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2005
Taiwan
Really been thinking of getting a higher end flower horn lately and this post has given me a bit of extra encouragement to take on a quality fish like that.

Thanks for the great read Yohan.

What makes desireable traits? Or demands a higher price as regards to FH? Flowerlines? Kok size? Color?

CreoleStretch

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2008
New Orleans
Good info. Recently put a Flowerhorn in my 120 gal. He instantly took over as the most aggressive fish. When feeding, he has everyone on the run. I had a Trimac in 1995, but this Flowerhorn by far is the most ignorant CA I have ever had. He really hates my tetracanthus.

Eric A

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
Australia
I have been deciding whether to rescue a low end FH from the LFS, and this forum (hybrids) which i've never visited has almost convinced me LOL

snake_charmer

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2006
Michigan
is this a sticky? Nevermind, just found the answer to my question. It is. VERY useful information. Thank you!

ilias

Feeder Fish
Jan 10, 2009
Greece
I always wanted to learn more about a flowerhorn's ''KOK'' and so much more to see it from the inside! nice...:chillpill:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store