Flowerhorn, Thai Silk Day 1 (5 pics with story) enjoy

baxtor_lex

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 17, 2009
Peterborough
www.facebook.com
hi guys!!! ill give you a story.. i ordered ONE flowerhorn supposed grade a i received TWO. They were both low grade. So i set it about myself to get a nice one. So i ordered a thai silk (£100) he came today. two days ago, the low grades spawned :-S but i removed the eggs and took them to the shop today. Casper is only about 2" when will his kok start growing? and what sort of grade do you guys think he is?

Not that i have a prob with low grade zz's but its just not what i wanted, i am SO PLLEAAASSSEEEDDDD i have casper. he's so nosey and responsive already! He's in a 63 gallon with a few smaller cichlids until he gets bigger and they will go back next door. the tank has about 6 inches missing at the tank (ex marine tank) so i will buy a sheet of glass and repair this. i calulated the tank at 90 gallons once this has been sorted.

Also, (pat me on the back) bought my first test kit!!! i mean i ALWAYS done weekly water changes, its been about 4 days since my last, did the test and everything was on the "ok" bar on the container! SO im really pleased!!

well enough waffling, here he is, day 1

Jory

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2008
las vegas, NV
pat on the back! it has nice fins, and all the black should go away with time/size.
is that a blue ram in the background in the last picture? poor soul!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store