For anyone that's interested?

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
So It looks like your article will be in the October issue. That was my next question.
Cant wait for it to arrive so I can buy the issue. We need a "buy now", button on this thread when it arrives ;)

aquaman45

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2009
England
So It looks like your article will be in the October issue. That was my next question.
Cant wait for it to arrive so I can buy the issue. We need a "buy now", button on this thread when it arrives ;)
Should be in the shops tomorrow.

Cheers!

dazzapolypterusweeksii

Aimara
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2010
leicester,uk
Read the article today and it was a gr8 read wish there was more.you got to be proud of what youve achieved i cant beleive how good your fish house looks, it looks like a public display.and the rays look even better! I cant wait to get more rays of you in the future.highly recommend ppl to by the mag.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

bonesb66

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2010
Birmingham
I read it on digital subscription last night, was a great read through and some fantastic shots too.
I hope they do use your follow up article it would certainly receive some of my time.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

jim barry

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2006
U.K
Bought the mag for the first time in about 5 years and had a read of the article, very good read Richard. Would love to se some more pics and see more of your filtration. Great shots and a great read mate, you deserve credit for being such an enthusiastic ray keeper Richard! Well done!

spotfin

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Maine
Any chance to read the article without having to buy a subscription?

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
Some one photgraph the pages and attach them to this thread:D:D

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
Wish I could buy the one issue. I'd rather not get a subscription.

Any UK gents wanna pick me up a copy and ship it to the states? I can pay for the mag plus shipping ;) I'm sure a few of us would go for that.

spotfin

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Maine
Wish I could buy the one issue. I'd rather not get a subscription.

Any UK gents wanna pick me up a copy and ship it to the states? I can pay for the mag plus shipping ;) I'm sure a few of us would go for that.

That would be good. Maybe even a few signed copies:)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store