For Sale | 720G Complete Acrylic System | $3500 | Phoenix AZ 85043 | Pickup and Able to Ship

Status
Not open for further replies.

darennman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
What type of listing is this?:
For Sale
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
720G Complete Acrylic System
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Phoenix AZ 85043
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup and Able to Ship
Description:
Now that my move to Phoenix is complete, I've determined that I have an extra system or two that I won't be setting up after all. This one is a complete 720G (96" Tall x 48" Wide x 36" Tall) acrylic tank made from 1 1/2" acrylic. It is mounted in a steel base frame and has a steel frame around the top. The system was previously a salt water system and has extensive plumbing along with a centered side overflow. It comes with a metal canopy and has a super-heavy duty steel stand - 4" steel bars.

Overall dimensions with the steel framing are 102" Long x 54" Wide x 73" Tall. If you include the canopy steel frame, that will make is 88" Tall.

The system has alot of coraline algae, but very few scratches. For those of you out there competent in buffing tanks, yes, this will need cleaning, but, with 1 1/2" acrylic all around, you'll have plenty of flexibility as far as how much buffing you want to do.

The system has all the pumps and accessories you'll need, along with a massive protein skimmer, calcium reactor, UV, and dual sumps.

As for moving this beast of a tank, it REQUIRES a forklift due to the weight. I have a licensed forklift operator available to move it from my garage to your towing trailer or stake bed truck. The cost for the forklift rental and his time is $500 and that is already included in the cost of the tank.

If you want us to DELIVER it to your location in southern Cali, Las Vegas, etc., you will have an additional forklift rental/unloading charge at your location, along with the costs for the trailer rental and mileage.

I will not "pack and ship" this system outside of an 8-hour driving radius from Phoenix. Sorry.

If interested, I can be reached at 562-726-7401 by text or phone. Thanks~!

View attachment 1139346 View attachment 1139347 View attachment 1139348 View attachment 1139349 View attachment 1139350 720_6.jpg
Shipping method:
Other
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

720_1.jpg

720_2.jpg

720_3.jpg

720_4.jpg

720_5.jpg

Reactions: 00biet and biggfish

darennman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
You know you want it, Frank...

darennman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Bump

darennman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Bump

darennman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
If you're willing to come and pick this up, or arrange for your own shipping through a 3rd party like U-Ship (https://www.uship.com/), I'll let it for $2,500... Any takers...? ;)

darennman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Here's the list of all the components that are underneath the system and included in the package:

• Dual sumps/refugium (80 gallons)
  • 1 x Gen-X PCX-55HP external water pump
  • 1 x Iwaki WMD-40RLT external water pump
  • 2 x AquaEuroUSA EU-590 submersible pumps
  • Protein Skimmer
  • Calcium Reactor
  • Stainless steel canopy frame and panels
  • Mercury Halide light bulbs

Reactions: tellemuno
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com