Elephant trunk snake 18"
What are your prices?:
70$
Where are you located?:
mission viejo Ca
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup Only
Description:
hey guys im re-posting this at a lower cost and with some other stuff, i am selling the snake alone, without the 20 gallon tank. i will throw in the piece of wood he loves to hide in, PLANTS+ROCKS, and all the water from his tank(provided you bring something to hold the water) also Optional is the heater i use for him and the submersible 40 gallon pond filer

I also have a tank that is like a 40 long looks like a ten gallon that is 4 ft long it housed a tortoise for a long time but says it is an aquarium it would be a perfect home for this guy LONGTERM provided you clean it up and maybe reseal the silicone to be safe:)
i would provide this tank as well if you wanted to get the snake

SO snake, tank, heater, filter, plants, rocks all for 70$ its a steal​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
Your preference to have the snake picked up is appreciated. But, I have had these snakes sent to me from further destinations, years ago when air freight was not as efficient. Ship next-day-air, I will pay the shipping and assume liability for any loss. I wouldn't offer if I thought the snake would be anything more than inconvenienced. fjuodvalkis@sbcglobal.net

toolsforfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2014
Dark Side of the Moon
Your preference to have the snake picked up is appreciated. But, I have had these snakes sent to me from further destinations, years ago when air freight was not as efficient. Ship next-day-air, I will pay the shipping and assume liability for any loss. I wouldn't offer if I thought the snake would be anything more than inconvenienced. fjuodvalkis@sbcglobal.net
Sorry my knowledge with shipping animals is very limited and I don't want to ship this snake because I see the stress just touching the tank causes these amazing creatures. So I would refrain from causing stress just because I can simply, if you are really interested I believe I know someone who is a bender who has them as would be willing to ship maybe. No promises

toolsforfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2014
Dark Side of the Moon
Bump need gone

frank j

Jack Dempsey
Nov 25, 2009
Columbus
Sorry my knowledge with shipping animals is very limited and I don't want to ship this snake because I see the stress just touching the tank causes these amazing creatures. So I would refrain from causing stress just because I can simply, if you are really interested I believe I know someone who is a bender who has them as would be willing to ship maybe. No promises
I hope you find a good home for your snake. And, yes, please pass on my email address if you know someone who has them available, thanks. fjuodvalkis@sbcglobal.net

toolsforfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2014
Dark Side of the Moon
Bump $50 for snake plants & H2O

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store