For the Love of God Name My Fish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kavin2845

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2012
Malden,Massachusetts
This fish is not people have been killed by it jumping and hitting them. You should return it there are many other fish you can keep in you 200g tank and 600g pond that will satisfy you.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Looks like the op is off to quite a start by asking how to stunt a fish's growth...

Jigoe213

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2013
China
Anybody got intellectual advice? Keep the caveman talk for the caveman forums. And I am not trying to stun its growth. I am obviously fond of the fish being that I bought it. How do I keep it in my 200 Gallon tank as long as possible. That is the better phrased question.

kavin2845

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2012
Malden,Massachusetts
Kavin I am new to the forum and monster fish in General. How would you recommend me slowing it from getting to big?
Your new to monster fish?!?! Dude just return it, you don't have the space to keep this monster, think of all the stress this poor fish will go through just for your enjoyment

kavin2845

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2012
Malden,Massachusetts
Anybody got intellectual advice? Keep the caveman talk for the caveman forums. And I am not trying to stun its growth. I am obviously fond of the fish being that I bought it. How do I keep it in my 200 Gallon tank as long as possible. That is the better phrased question.
A few months.

kevinfleming21

Jurassic Aquatics
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2010
Chandler, AZ
No flaming on my behalf. If you do not have an out of control large setup to house this fish, I would just look to sell it to someone who can. I would say less than 5% of the population has a tank or pond big enough.

Jigoe213

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2013
China
Krich are you illiterate or stupid? Where did you see me asking how to stun the growth? I need to know how to avoid it out growing my tank, later then sooner. Should I explain again? Maybe English is your second language.

kavin2845

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2012
Malden,Massachusetts
Krich are you illiterate or stupid? Where did you see me asking how to stun the growth? I need to know how to avoid it out growing my tank, later then sooner. Should I explain again? Maybe English is your second language.
For an Arapima there is no way to keep it from growing out you tank later, you would have to starve it and keep the water quality poor which will eventually kill it since Arapaima need lots of oxygen since there such powerful fish.

kavin2845

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2012
Malden,Massachusetts
Please don't argue we are just trying to save you money and stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store