For those who think Aro's can't live with gars

Cichla dude

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2008
Springfield MA
www.facebook.com
Dovii dude;2953864; said:
He is my son and i want him to listen to people who know what they are talking about,he is into Silver dollars.He just got into Aro's and knows very little about them,i myself have been into Catfish and just have taken the leap into Gars i listen and read the stickies on Gars and have read where it is not a good idea for this pair of fish.He was told before by some of members in this section that it was a bad idea but yet he wants to prove them wrong(besides if his Aro gets killed he will expect me to buy another 1 lol)
I am not just into silverdollars I am into silver aros, feifengs, etc..

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
Do you ever actually read the replies that people post in your threads.:duh: Nobody said it couldn't be done. Most just advised against it, whether it was personal preference or just trying to keep your 2" aro from harm, all seemed to be solid advise.

LBathory;2954409; said:
this is an interesting father son moment. listen to your pops yanker!
This is also good advise, hate to see you become the first to be banned by someone other then a mod:D

Cichla dude

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2008
Springfield MA
www.facebook.com
Bderick67;2954417; said:
Do you ever actually read the replies that people post in your threads.:duh: Nobody said it couldn't be done. Most just advised against it, whether it was personal preference or just trying to keep your 2" aro from harm, all seemed to be solid advise.
yes I know I am just getting a point of view until when the aro gets bigger.

Cichla dude

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2008
Springfield MA
www.facebook.com
lol at Bderick67 he won't do anything..

xander

Manjuari
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2007
Singapore
i've made my stand on this combo a while ago, and it still stays the same. for those interested, i believe it can work. but not in the gars best interest and should be skipped. also, never judge a rule by its exceptions...

Cichla dude

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2008
Springfield MA
www.facebook.com
xander;2954638; said:
i've made my stand on this combo a while ago, and it still stays the same. for those interested, i believe it can work. but not in the gars best interest and should be skipped. also, never judge a rule by its exceptions...
nice point there.

Dovii dude

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2006
Massachusetts
www.Tanbusters.com
Well for the Gars i have(2-7-8"Florida Gars,who are very hungry at the moment)Yanker will need at least a 10" Aro,lets see what kind of deal Nate at Massive Aggression has for you,oh and you better start doing your chores cause your gonna need alot of money!!

Cichla dude

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2008
Springfield MA
www.facebook.com
Dovii dude;2955413; said:
Well for the Gars i have(2-7-8"Florida Gars,who are very hungry at the moment)Yanker will need at least a 10" Aro,lets see what kind of deal Nate at Massive Aggression has for you,oh and you better start doing your chores cause your gonna need alot of money!!
Not if I go with Mike who has aros at 7'' for 30 buxs

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store