Found fish dead with mouth open. What caused this?

k102187332

Feeder Fish
Dec 26, 2023
So my friend sent me a text and said his new fish died. He bought a baby GT and A baby jag. They were in a 10 gallon tank i gave him. He used a old filter i gave him with a used filter cartridge and i gave him some gravel. The tank rain for 4 days with no fish. He said the 2 fish were chasing each other all day and night but both were fine this morn. He got home and the jag was dead with its mouth ope. He wanted to know what this meant and how it was caused. He also said he tested the tank and found nothing wrong with the water parameters. Is this lockjaw or something else as ive never seen it b4? i said the GT probly stressed the jag to death.
If you're in a rental check to see if anyone's been in house. There could be a chance neighbors trespassing and killing leaving fish out tank. Ive had and heard of few occurrences in rentals over the years and thats not just fish- or 200 dollars worth of fish in one year (currant house and recently reported to rspca multiple police reports), they killed a newborn puppy and three dogs (two died age 4 and one budgie) and three cats disappeared when I wanted to get them desexed at the vet- they didn't like the idea of money being spent on them. When they kill them its usually during the night or when in a feint episode which strangely enough has been in the current house im in and If wanting the landlord fish killers name and info on house probably doing it then facebook page has info in abuse public album. The folder is karen.curmi9.

k102187332

Feeder Fish
Dec 26, 2023
If you're in a rental check to see if anyone's been in house. There could be a chance neighbors trespassing and killing leaving fish out tank. Ive had and heard of few occurrences in rentals over the years and thats not just fish- or 200 dollars worth of fish in one year (currant house and recently reported to rspca multiple police reports), they killed a newborn puppy and three dogs (two died age 4 and one budgie) and three cats disappeared when I wanted to get them desexed at the vet- they didn't like the idea of money being spent on them. When they kill them its usually during the night or when in a feint episode which strangely enough has been in the current house im in and If wanting the landlord fish killers name and info on house probably doing it then facebook page has info in abuse public album. The folder is karen.curmi9.
70 dollars was in one weekend after he got a court order oculdnt repossess house- he was trying to start a fight.

k102187332

Feeder Fish
Dec 26, 2023
70 dollars was in one weekend after he got a court order oculdnt repossess house- he was trying to start a fight. One longfin bristle, two gold algea eaters a yr old and guppies. There was multiple red eyed albino cory's killed btw jan and aug- he wouldnt leave tank alone and then started killing if showed intamicy as was mimicking me with my dogs. When algea eater cuddled kuhli loach she killed all three loaches. They gave the two gold algea eaters septiscemia while at work and i found paralised when got home- i gave a tablet and they started to recover so they i think 99precent she went back itno house to kill them with same strat, The disease wasnt there in mornign- both fish were fine- when i got home covered in red sores. The landlord keeps whinging about maitenance costs and wont do any repairs. Thats the locks after reporting tresspassing first day, curtains and back door.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store