Four year old and some sharks (Lots of pics)

HRTanner

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
www.xtc-racing.com
I guess I don't have access to see profiles, contact anyone to get information, or anything else on this forum so maybe you can get in touch with me and let me know more about this program, or even just a link would be great.

Thanks,
Harley

ecoli73

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2010
Sunnyvale, CA
I am sure your daughter was safe and was not in any harm as you know better.

As shown, the alligator display window however is a lawsuit waiting to happen...

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I guess I don't have access to see profiles, contact anyone to get information, or anything else on this forum so maybe you can get in touch with me and let me know more about this program, or even just a link would be great.

Thanks,
Harley
Hey Harley....make a few more posts and you'll have your full access.

Zoodiver

As seen on TV
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2005
South FL
Where is this place? My wife and I would love to visit.
Theater of the Sea Islamorada, FL

I am sure your daughter was safe and was not in any harm as you know better.

As shown, the alligator display window however is a lawsuit waiting to happen...
The gator access was not in a public area. It was also a very secure spot that won't allow her to get through. There was no danger.

flukekiller

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2014
gloucester, va 23061
awesome post.... i love that your family is involved.. people are just to afraid of sharks or just wild animals in general due to the media blowing things out of proportion. i went swimming with sharks
in Hawaii, in a cage of course since it was in the wild, i would love to do this. i wonder how many people are afraid of sharks that own pitbulls or 15' long boa's. there are less shark attacks world wide than there are pitbull attacks in the US alone, but thousands of people have pitbulls. Most people are just afraid of the unknown or the what if's.

Cudos to you and your family.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store