What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
5" Leucosticta - poor eyesight
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Camarillo
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
Very mellow Leucosticta that needs a new home. Eyes look ok and clear but eyesight is poor and often misses food dropped nearby and the red head geos, roselines and clown loaches beat him to the meal so to make sure this Leuco gets enough to eat I end up overfeeding the whole tank. Ideal new home would be a large tank with small schools of tetras that won't compete for the same floating pellets and chopped shrimp. Meet you in Camarillo for free and I can possibly meet you mid morning in LA for a cappuccino at your local Starbucks. I will check pms once a day at night but you may not get a response right away over Thanksgiving. Thanks.tank 003.jpg
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Reiner

Dovii
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2005
Los Angeles
He might do better with sinking pellets. They are siftes in nature and get there food by sifting through the substrate

Raysocal

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2010
southern California
still available Peter is first in line, just wanted to clarify I know he normally is supposed to sift for his food like all the red heads in the tank but once a sinking pellet gets to the bottom he can't see it - so I resorted to floating pellets and he can see the silhouette of the pellet with the light behind it up on the surface

QuDodger

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2013
My house.
Free bump for another Camarillo MFKer I thought I was a lone breed in this town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store