free big catfish need homes/trip to washington to save them

new2natives

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2007
ohio
i love those little albino IR in the background ... i think they used to be mine.
i cant wait to see them in that pond at 30" !!!

PM me if you are looking for a large pump to run any filtration ... i have a HUGE pump sitting around, but i dont know anything about it.

bigrich545

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2008
cleveland,ohio
www.facebook.com
new2natives;4534707; said:
i love those little albino IR in the background ... i think they used to be mine.
i cant wait to see them in that pond at 30" !!!

PM me if you are looking for a large pump to run any filtration ... i have a HUGE pump sitting around, but i dont know anything about it.
i got those albinos id sharks from knh, so if he got them from you, then there your old ones :) as far as the pump, can you post a pic of it, or send me a pic via email sales@rptoy.com so i can check it out
thanks
bigrich

Dav

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 11, 2010
Mars (uk)
Great work you've done for these fish, nice to see some one can give them a long time home, carnt weight to see more pictures when you get them up :)

Dav.

new2natives

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2007
ohio
bigrich545;4534766; said:
i got those albinos id sharks from knh, so if he got them from you, then there your old ones :)
YUP :) glad to see they are in a great home

bigrich545;4534766; said:
can you send me a pic via email so i can check it out
yup, i will send it later tonight, along with any other info i can figure out about it.

doubledragon

The House Of Endlie
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
ohio
I got to check these guys out the other day, and they just blew me away. They are bigger than I expected. The only thing that disapointed me about them, is that they are not swimming in my basement.lol.
Infact after seeing these fish. There is a couple zoo's I can cross off my yearly visit because their cat's aren't even close to this collection!
Great job rich. I hope you keep them all.

bigrich545

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2008
cleveland,ohio
www.facebook.com
hello
yesterday we cleaned up the yard and all the remains of the constructiuon that was going on here, i had forgot to mention that i was building my enclosed back porch, a 24 x 13 room on the back of my house when i found these cats, so we finalloy finished that and the extension to the garage and the temp pool and filters for the fish, so today we are going to take the transport pond out of the truck and take the removeable wall off of the extension to the garage, then place the ttransport pond into its new home inside the fish room, put the wall back up and then i can start digging the trench from my fishroom to the house so i can tie in to the drain system and run water to my fishroom and also the drip system that im installing to the fishroom, so hopefully i can get that all done within a week, but ive got alot of plumbing to do for the drains to each fish tank,
anyways, i will take more pics of us moving everything today and post them and the fish today
bigrich

bigrich545

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2008
cleveland,ohio
www.facebook.com
***UPDATE***
we finally got the temp pond out of the truck, and moved the removeable wall and then put the pond inside the new extension for the fish room, here is a pic of it in place, now all i have to do is get the new pool water parameters to level out, so i can start on the new tank,

DSCF6213.JPG

new2natives

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2007
ohio
5 days without an update ??!!!???!!!!????

everybody fell off this bandwagon, lol

i want to see more pics of these fish lol

is the pond pretty active, or do they just lay around the bottom?
whats the food bill looking like ??

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store