**FREE** Monster MALE JAG Flawless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damon0306

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2006
New Jersey
Guy's I am moving in about 1 week, I am out of the hobby due to serious $$$$ problems..

I sold my whole 150 gallon setup at a $1800 LOSS.

I have no place for my male JAG he as such a nice FISH, perfect in everyway, lived his whole life alone in a bare-tank and is a SHOW QUALITY example of a JAG.

He is HUGE and puppy-dog tame, I care for him so much, but there is just no way I can keep him.

I would love to GIVE HIM AWAY to someone here on the forums, were he will get a new good home.

This is a fantastic FISH, he eats Massivore, Krill and Silversides, I will include all of the food I have left with him.

I have to move him ASAP!! Please drop me an email or call me direct at (973)-316-0293.

It must be a PICKUP, NO SHIPPING, I am in Northern, NJ.

Thank you.

Here is a picture from a year ago, he is much bigger now.

172jagman5.jpg

CrAzYNeSs

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2009
Here.
GL - I hope this guy finds a good home. He is indeed a beautiful picture perfect Jag specimen. Hope everything works out for you.

electric-yellow

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2010
new york
where in NJ are you? im in ny close to the NJ border(vernon, ramsey etc..) and have been looking for one that size for my 180g. im only 14 and the largest i can buy one near me is .5 inch And they keep getting eaten even by my 1.5 inch oscars. the fish in my 180 are a 14 inch oscar,10 inch oscar,16 inch ID shark, and a 13 inch pleco. lmk thanks

cchhcc

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 31, 2006
Virginia Beach, VA USA
Terrific looking fish. I've been watching your posts, and that jag is one lucky SOB to be living in that setup!

If I were just a little closer I'd drive up there and grab him.

BEST OF LUCK!

Cakilla

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2009
Illinois
I know how you feel, I would love to have him but I am a few states away lol and don't have any free time for a road trip with going to college, the sad thing is I am getting ready to be setting up a 300+ gallon tank ...

Yumu

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2009
Ny
Great looking jag.. Had a pair about a year ago and I traded them for a tank.... Stupid!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store