Free monsters... Need them gone ASAP Canandaigua NY 14424

Status
Not open for further replies.

sevank21

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 25, 2012
In My House
I am sorry but i dont consider it irresponsibility. I mean you really should give it some thought before voicing an opinion like that. If i said i was going to release them into a local lake then i could see your point in slandering my character by saying irresponsibility but a private pond is not going to affect the local environment. That would be like telling everyone that builds DIY ponds and stuff outdoors that they cant have invasive species cause they are going to somehow invade local waters.... From a private pond i think not. I know you arent a normal person and a may get banned but you make no sense. Thats seriously a 16 year old uninformed response. I went to school for marine biology. Im not about to do something to hurt the environment. They would only survive another month or so in an outdoor pond anyway. I dont respond well to ignorance so before offending people you should think before you speak.

Anyhow despite the mods bs the rays are pending and the plecos are pending so anyone that wants the cats and others should speak before Friday which is when i will be forced to euthanize the ones not gone.
Well if you didnt want his response you should have avoided it by elaborating a bit more. You said "ill sit them in local ponds" how was he, or anyone else supposed to know you meant a private pond?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

INTHECOWBOYSWETRUST

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2013
TOLEDO OHIO
I would consider buying a Rubbermaid 300 gallon tote to keep them in for right now until you can find a good home for them. I know it is not big enough to keep them long term but it will work for right now, and its better then killing them!!!

I sure wish you were closer to me I would take them all and find them good homes, I have a extra 300, 365 and 180 gallon tank with nothing in them I could house them in for now..

I wish you and the fish lots of luck sir and am truly sorry to hear about your loss!!!

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
I am sorry but i dont consider it irresponsibility. I mean you really should give it some thought before voicing an opinion like that. If i said i was going to release them into a local lake then i could see your point in slandering my character by saying irresponsibility but a private pond is not going to affect the local environment. That would be like telling everyone that builds DIY ponds and stuff outdoors that they cant have invasive species cause they are going to somehow invade local waters.... From a private pond i think not. I know you arent a normal person and a may get banned but you make no sense. Thats seriously a 16 year old uninformed response. I went to school for marine biology. Im not about to do something to hurt the environment. They would only survive another month or so in an outdoor pond anyway. I dont respond well to ignorance so before offending people you should think before you speak.

Anyhow despite the mods bs the rays are pending and the plecos are pending so anyone that wants the cats and others should speak before Friday which is when i will be forced to euthanize the ones not gone.
When you state "sit in local ponds" that implies that they would not be controlled ponds within your care and responsibility. Marine biology has nothing to do with being able to form sentencing that express a complete thought. If you don't want to be called out on something, perhaps you should think about what you are posting before you hit the post button. I read very clearly what you wrote and had no issue comprehending it. Perhaps better writing and communication skills would help us all know exactly what you are intending to do. They have classes for that you can take as well.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
BTW All threads must follow the marketplace rules. You will need to repost with the correct format.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store