FREE | possibly free Lenticulata pike cichlid bonded pair | $0 | Somerville, NJ | Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
What type of listing is this?:
FREE
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
possibly free Lenticulata pike cichlid bonded pair
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Somerville, NJ
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
the long of short of it I bought a bonded pair of lents a little while back. They where in my 125 and became unbonded. Now they are in my 300 and rebonded. They are starting to cause problems with the other inhabitants. I am strongly considering re homing them. If you have a suitable home for them and are willing to pick up please send me a message to discuss.​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
Someone is getting a great deal. These were mine originally before they went to Charney. He grew them into these gorgeous beast. Finding a bonded pair is rare....for free...unheard of.

Sorry these didn't work out Mike. Hopefully some hint changes and one of your six foot tanks open up for them and you get to keep them.

christopher shivdat

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 23, 2015
What type of listing is this?:
FREE
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
possibly free Lenticulata pike cichlid bonded pair
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Somerville, NJ
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
the long of short of it I bought a bonded pair of lents a little while back. They where in my 125 and became unbonded. Now they are in my 300 and rebonded. They are starting to cause problems with the other inhabitants. I am strongly considering re homing them. If you have a suitable home for them and are willing to pick up please send me a message to discuss.​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
i pmd u

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
I'm moving some growout rays from the 125 to a 6x3x16 tank. So the 125 gallon will be open. Its just a barebottom 125 gallon
sorry that would be too tight for them. I had them in a 125 when they where several inches smaller and they needed much more space.

Reactions: Nyczbubba

SHARK13

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2012
Wish I was closer or you would ship them to MI I have a 500 gal pond they could go in. I would gladly pay you to ship and for your time if you would like to ship airport to airport cargo.

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
okay no problem. I can always throw them in then 750 but i have a pair of atabapo reds in there.
pm sent

Wish I was closer or you would ship them to MI I have a 500 gal pond they could go in. I would gladly pay you to ship and for your time if you would like to ship airport to airport cargo.
thanks for the interest but I do not think I will be shipping these

Reactions: SHARK13
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store