FREE TANK!, Makin' canopy, lights, U.G.J.S., stand. FUN!!!

portabuddy

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2006
mississauga
rob0521;976248; said:
Sweet handle!!!
lol, thanks you shouldthe stand and canpy im planning, i think it'll look cool, its too hot to work on the pond so i have to keep busy. i think I'll get started on that in to weeks.

here is a pic of it installed and being used already, and the glass tops all inplace, i left the space this big for the wired tubed and well, cuz after braking the biggest pieces i didnt have any left...
Picture_1024x768.jpg

super_red_dragon;976263; said:
tahts alto for free. wish i could that kinda stuff in my area
Yes it is, and i threw out almost a fill garbage bag full of crappy decorations too, oh and he says he has a 20 gallon too that i can have but didnt feel like getting it at the time, it was raining like a SOB, so we kinda wanted to get out of there anyway... all you have to do is find someone tired of fish keeping(so dead or near dead then) and snatch it up, i herd of guys taking whole saltwater setups for free fith corals fish and all..., the problem with older stuff is that you prety much have to replace every thing, like the heaters are none submersable? and the powerheads are a bit...small and aged. ect...

portabuddy

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2006
mississauga
above the waterline, like theyt are in the pic, the top cant be under water cuz it fills with water and short the elements... they are crap and I'll probly just replace them for a nice 300watt. I had a $10 bigals 400watt on my water change tank, it was a nonsubmersable, but since i do 30-40% WC's on my tanks the water level would go down, so i made a raft for it useing spair foam, so it was always at the proper hight... finy the water level dropped too far, it tipped over and got drenched by the powerhead...

portabuddy

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2006
mississauga
i ware a mast as i dont want to inhail glass but no i dont wear gloves, i should but dont, i havent noticed any irritation, all you get is a haemless powder, Im sure it for played with it in your hand that it would seep into you pours and rip your blood vecels apary but i guess i didnt think of that, i just had a vac running with a larg funnel on it ti catch all the glass dust., of and i gotgot to mention i did actuly use a grinding disc, i had a new one laying around for my bench grinder so i used the stone surface of that and rubbed the glass against it, worked well.

cichlid savage

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2006
Look up
Thats great work and a lot of good usable stuff for free.

portabuddy

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2006
mississauga
yah its sweet, im painting my bedroom room right now and finishing some of the furniture and then its going in there right infront of the bed beside the closet, but this wont be for some time, i have other projects that require my attention, im prets set on finishing my carputer project, then when it cools down my pond then the 73... so its a goode month or two away, i should be done the body work on my carputer soon enough, like in a month, its alot of sanding...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store