Sep 15, 2009
Maryland
Awesome tank. What size is it?

Cohazard

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
Thanks everybody, glad you like em'.

The tank is 150g, 5x2x2. The climbing perch is one of my favorite fish in the tank lol like a little wanna be snakehead :)

NCStateFisher

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2010
NC
excellent fish i wish i had a decent LFS around here to get more at a decent price

Cohazard

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
excellent fish i wish i had a decent LFS around here to get more at a decent price
Sometimes you just own up to the price you dont' like to get the ones you want lol I'll admit I over payed on a few bichirs just because I liked the color or pattern.

Two things, first...Amazing pics, great quality. Second, you stole my RTGG and poly idea!! Haha, any probs with that combo?
haha thanks Kev! I had this combo before back in 2008, thank you very much.

Never had problems, the gourami just picks on the cichlids though.

Congrats on becoming a mod! I've always wanted to help out on the boards.

Cohazard

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
very nice cohazard,,, all the pics and polys look great,,, really diggin the super fat del
Thanks Mike! Funny story behind that little fat Del. When I first got him at like 2", he got passed a divider and ended up in the jaws of that bigger endli who at the time was 4".

Luckily I was home and was able to bump the endli on the head and he let go of the del. The del grew out kinda stunted and now has a huge belly all the time, gets double the size after eating.

They get along fine now :)

Norbert

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2005
Very nice shots and collection! Someone else mentioned it as well but great contrast on your fish.

I recently lost my big Odoe pike that I kept with my bichirs and have been trying to think of a good tankmate for them...I may have to try out a Gourami now

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store