freshwater bumble bee grouper?

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
These fish get more than 10' long. Do a forum search for previous threads on it.

The only truly FW member of the true groupers (at least that I know of) is one that runs FW and also brackish, I have never seen one for sale but are found in Indonesia, NG, and the Phillipines. They are a lovely spotted grouper (Epinephelus polystigma) called the White-dotted grouper or the Lapu-lapu in the Phillipines. They max out at aroung 15".

johnptc

Feeder Fish
Apr 6, 2005
los angeles
www.fishtankwebcam.com
guppy;1126306; said:
These fish get more than 10' long. Do a forum search for previous threads on it.

The only truly FW member of the true groupers (at least that I know of) is one that runs FW and also brackish, I have never seen one for sale but are found in Indonesia, NG, and the Phillipines. They are a lovely spotted grouper (Epinephelus polystigma) called the White-dotted grouper or the Lapu-lapu in the Phillipines. They max out at aroung 15".
common names....bumble bee queensland or giant grouper

killerfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
colorado
i wounder if one could eat a person proubly a child they have such huge mouths

Tongue33

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2006
Utah
www.davescichlids.com

jonahonah

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2006
CANADA
have one a work in with two whitetip reef sharks and a blacktip, hes probably near 4ft and weighs around 90lbs

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
guppy;1126306; said:

it makes for good eatin ' ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store