FS | 100 and 75 gallon fish tank plus filters / accessories | $100, 100 | Hartford, CT | Pickup

voss345

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2007
ct
What type of listing is this?:
FS
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
100 and 75 gallon fish tank plus filters / accessories
What are your prices?:
100, 100
Where are you located?:
Hartford, CT
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
Hi there (if responding to this thread, please PM me, I do not check cite often and if you PM I will get a bounce e-mail)

Up for sale are the following:

100 gallon tank (72" x18" x 18"). $90 Firm. Tank is old and has an ugly background painted on but gets the job done. Tank only no stand or glass covers. I do have a custom wood stand it would fit on if interested.

75 Gallon Tank black trim with glass tops. $100 Firm.

Red Sea Salt Bucket (listed at 15 pounds) - Opened but barely used. Used for freshwater buffer and water treatment. Probably about 13 pounds left. $10 or offer.

Assorted coral rock. Great for african cichlids or base rock for a saltwater tank. Estimating there is about 50 pounds. It doesn't all fit in a 5 gallon bucket. $50 or offer.

Ken's Tropheus Lovers / Vegetable/ Spirulina Flakes 1/2 pound unopened. Retails for $7. Will sell for $5 or offer.

(3) 30 inch strip light. All bulbs currently work. $15 each.

Fluval 404 Filter. Old and a little noisy but gets the job done. Comes with hoses and will provide a tray of ceramic media. $35​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store