FS- 210 gallon fish tank with stand in San Diego

Status
Not open for further replies.

House 64

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2006
An island somewhere......
44 posts and nothing yet? Boy..... you had it sold your last post for $300...... someone buy this thing! What's another $50!

BIGgourami

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2007
Chicago, IL
fishoverlivingspace;1746229; said:
EVERYBODY IS IN CALIFORNIA. SON OF A ______!:(
:werd:

GOO! WHAT A SWEET-@$$ DEAL!!!!! SOMEBODY TAKE THIS ONCE IN A LIFETIME CHANCE...

i was looking at 210's by me and they are like 700 for the tank alone

Bichirs4life

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2008
The Unknown...
To sum it up I think that people are leary of the slight imperfection in the glass. Even though it's not all the way through, glass has a tendency to expand once a imperfection has been established and a couple hundred lbs of water and possible gravel wouldn't help. Nothing would be worse than 200 gallons of water spilling all over the place so I think that has a little to do with it all. We all know that a 210 gallon tank with a stand wouldn't be still here otherwise. I personally know because I for one would have jumped all over it. Anyways don't worry because someone will pick it up.

xaznkewlguyx

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2008
asdf
Bichirs4life;1767365; said:
To sum it up I think that people are leary of the slight imperfection in the glass. Even though it's not all the way through, glass has a tendency to expand once a imperfection has been established and a couple hundred lbs of water and possible gravel wouldn't help. Nothing would be worse than 200 gallons of water spilling all over the place so I think that has a little to do with it all. We all know that a 210 gallon tank with a stand wouldn't be still here otherwise. I personally know because I for one would have jumped all over it. Anyways don't worry because someone will pick it up.
that probably just scared everyone away for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store