Fs 4 red mammons and rt fry P/u only effingham Illinois

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riftraft

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 20, 2012
Upstate NY
He bought them as one thing and they aren't quite what they were supposed to be. I had a friend order some mammon fry from Louis Chang and most all turned out like garbage. They are fry that should have been culled. Instead they get sold as mammon fry. At the end of the day cut him some slack. I doubt he's trying to scam anyone...

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

calibigrob

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2012
Worldwide
He bought them as one thing and they aren't quite what they were supposed to be. I had a friend order some mammon fry from Louis Chang and most all turned out like garbage. They are fry that should have been culled. Instead they get sold as mammon fry. At the end of the day cut him some slack. I doubt he's trying to scam anyone...

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
WOW so this guy going Around Selling FAKE fish Tht aint cool

Sent from my SM-G900P using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

kiep

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2012
chicago, il
He should contact the previous seller. We r just saying what we r seeing.

Sent from my SM-G900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

the animal guy

Arapaima
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2009
I dont think they are fake fish. They are the type of fish you are talking about but just not the qualities you want in them.

Mammon this mammon that, Super this Super that are for ignorant people looking for a quality "KKP".

And if you believe in brand names and micro chips for these guys, makes you even more foolish. It's about the good looks of the fish. Chips or Not they are all Live Hybrids. It's how good they look. Dont be foolish folks.

P.S. RED MONKEY Rules the red fish World

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store