What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
5" clown loach
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Scranton Pennsylvania
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
For sale is one medium size clown loach about 5" asking 80$ or best offer willing to deliver within 2 hours of Scranton PA for gas money. Shoot me a text for quick response (570)878-9616
image.png
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

catfishtimmy

Exodon
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2015
Northern Pennsylvania
Willing to trade my one lonely 4-5" clown loch for large growing catfish or any plecos over 10" Can also throw in a large piece of hollow wood if you pick up the clown loach at my location. Wood is perfect for large catfish or clown loach image.jpeg

Reactions: fishnatics

catfishtimmy

Exodon
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2015
Northern Pennsylvania
Bump!
My brother has 2 kelberi peacock bass one in good condition and the other just got out of hospital tank treated for ick with Api ick guard. Photo is of better bass bought for 78$ Each at monster aquarium in Long Island looking to get the 80$ back for the healthy One and 50$ for the skinnier one. Also located in Scranton PA image.jpeg
Text for quick response or more pictures (570)878-9616 possibly trade for canister filters 300watt heaters,anything fish tank related or to help set up a New pond, don't be afraid to make an offer.

catfishtimmy

Exodon
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2015
Northern Pennsylvania
Still for sale 4" clown loach price drop 65$
Peacockbass still for sale 120$ both in good condition
125gallon 6'long used wooden stand for sale just the stand $50 OBO image.jpeg

catfishtimmy

Exodon
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2015
Northern Pennsylvania
Bump stand sold,
Clown loach still for sale 65$ Or trade for large cichlids catfish oddballs, pick up or can deliver for gas money to any where in newjersey
Kelberi peacock bass 120$ Cash only no trade, pick up or deliver with in 2 hours of 18411 Scranton pa

HarleyK

Canister Man
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2005
USA
The driftwood alone is worth the deal.
Bump for ya.

Reactions: catfishtimmy

catfishtimmy

Exodon
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2015
Northern Pennsylvania
Bump 65$ for clown loach with free delivery to northeastern Pennsylvania and northern New Jersey
90$ for 2 kelberi peacockbass this is lower than whole sale, bought for 78$ each! Free delivery to northern newjersey and northeastern PA
Can also add for free a large piece of hollow drift wood buying a piece of like this from a shop would cost you 150-200$, My price free just buy both bass or the clown loach and it's yours .

catfishtimmy

Exodon
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2015
Northern Pennsylvania
Bump 65$ for clown loach with free delivery to northeastern Pennsylvania and northern New Jersey
90$ for 2 kelberi peacockbass this is lower than whole sale, bought for 78$ each! Free delivery to northern newjersey and northeastern PA
Can also add for free a large piece of hollow drift wood buying a piece of like this from a shop would cost you 150-200$, My price free just buy both bass or the clown loach and it's yours .

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store