FS | 8" Splitbar/4 bar Datnoid and 8" symmetrical 4 bar Datnoid | $80 | South Los Angeles | Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

deejayjaym

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 15, 2016
You admitted to your own text that you got him swimming like it is now. How can you say that's normal for a fish to swim like that. And the tore left fin is pretty obvious when you watch the fish swim.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
So,you bought a fish with torn fins and now you are complaining about it?

Reactions: Cowboy4LifeNYP

deejayjaym

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 15, 2016
Dragon hunter, I didn't get to see where he lives because he wanted to meet at a pizza parking place. The fish was already in the plastic bag. I trusted him because he's a teacher. I never thought there is something wrong with fish. If you look at his text he got the datnoid not too long ago and there's something wrong with the fish already the way it swims so he definitely knows the fin is tore up that's why he's trying to sell it.

Reactions: Dragon Hunter

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
You still had opportunity to inspect the fish before paying for it unless the bag was not clear.

Reactions: Cowboy4LifeNYP

deejayjaym

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 15, 2016
You still had opportunity to inspect the fish before paying for it unless the bag was not clear.
The reason I'm posting this is to warn the potential buyers from him. When I got the fish, I did inspect but didn't look good enough to see the tore up fin.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Fair enough and I have certainly said enough here.

Dragon Hunter

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2006
lalaland
Dragon hunter, I didn't get to see where he lives because he wanted to meet at a pizza parking place. The fish was already in the plastic bag. I trusted him because he's a teacher. I never thought there is something wrong with fish. If you look at his text he got the datnoid not too long ago and there's something wrong with the fish already the way it swims so he definitely knows the fin is tore up that's why he's trying to sell it.
He should give u refund if that's the case

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store